Expert Immigration Solicitors Providing Asylum Case Solutions
Representation of asylum seekers is particularly challenging. Unlike other areas of law, there is rarely any official documentation of a case or witnesses, and the factual basis of the claim can often span several years. For this reason, asylum cases require an extensive fact-finding exercise, usually in the presence of an interpreter. Most cases will ultimately turn on whether the asylum seeker is to be believed. The assessment of credibility is a complex task and the presentation of the case requires skill and care. The law imposes a particularly high standard for the asylum decision making process.
Asylum cases call for most anxious scrutiny and we recognise at Kayani Legal Solicitors that what is at stake in these cases is fundamental human rights including the right to life itself. The quality of legal representation is therefore of paramount importance to asylum seekers whose cases routinely raise issues of life and liberty. At Kayani Legal Solicitors quality is an essential component of value for money.
Evidence suggests that early intervention by solicitors in the asylum process delivers better outcomes. Thus, we aim to ensure that the full factual and evidential basis of a case is put before decision-makers at the earliest opportunity, in the form of a witness statement and supporting evidence.
Our solicitors, when assisting an asylum, human rights and over stayers application, will identify and gather all relevant facts, evidence and arguments promptly, presenting them to the Home Office in the best way. We exercise tactical judgment and explore every reasonable legal avenue to ensure a full and fair hearing of the case, and to ensure that the client knows the best case has been put forward on his or her behalf, consistent with the relevant legal framework.
Only Expert Legal Personnel in our Immigration Law Firm
We have extensive experience of using experts, whether psychiatric or country experts and interpreters and translators. We work together as a team and establish trust, confidence and a mutually respectful relationship with our clients. We have a constructive relationship with the Home Office so that the best case is made and the decision-maker can make an accurate assessment of the case for international protection.
We have a proven track record of our success rate and we attribute this to the time that we spend on the case and the quality of our work. We operate a fixed fee scheme for certain types of asylum application and provide our clients with peace of mind that their work will be carried out in a detailed and timely fashion. All of our work is tailored to the clients and their circumstances and the cases are always progressed comprehensively, appropriately and efficiently.
Our lawyers certainly
- Analyse the facts of your case thoroughly and help you identify your best options
- Explain all the benefits for which you may be eligible
- Recommend the best ways for you to obtain legal status
- Stay current on the new laws that affect you
- Guide and counsel you throughout each step of the application process
- Identify potential issues with your case and advise on corrective steps
- Prepare and assemble all legal documents and evidence in support of your application
- File your application on time with the proper fees at the correct UKBA Home Office address.
- Asian Languages lawyer may speak your Asian languages like Urdu, Hindi and Panjabi.
- Represent you before Immigration Judge if needed.
- Avoid delays and problems with your case whenever possible
- Respond fully to requests and inquiries from government agencies regarding your eligibility for the requested benefits
- Preserve rights by submitting motions and appeals to correct government addresses mostly likely in Croydon, London.
- Utilize the system to your advantage based on the lawyer’s experience.