Discover the Best Legal Services in London with Kayani Legal, a LEXCEL Accredited Top Law Firm
At Kayani Legal, we provide exceptional legal services with the highest standards of client care. As a LEXCEL-accredited top law firm in London, we continuously monitor our performance and review our systems and procedures to refine and improve our services.
Our team of experienced lawyers will always:
- Understand your goals.
- Keep your matter confidential.
- Represent your interests.
- Not discriminate against you for any reason.
- Provide realistic and achievable expectations.
- Respond to your inquiries promptly and courteously.
From the start of your matter, we will provide you with a written confirmation that includes the following:
- The name and status of the person handling your case.
- An estimated cost of the issue and our charging rate.
- Your instructions and advice are given.
- An estimated time frame for completion.
- Is any action required from you and information needed from you?
- The action we will be taking.
As your matter goes on, we will be sure to.
- Keep you informed of developments.
- Update you if our cost estimate changes or if there is a change in personnel.
- Advise you of any delays and the reasons for them.
You will receive a Client Care Letter and Terms of Service, which outline the level of service you can expect from us. We will also introduce you to the person responsible for your case and their position in the firm and let you know of any supervisor if necessary.
Improve with Feedback and Testimonials
We actively encourage and value feedback from our clients to continuously improve our services. Whether positive or negative, we monitor and evaluate all feedback to identify and address any shortcomings and strive to improve our standard of service.
What is your approach to client care?
At Kayani Legal, we are committed to providing outstanding legal services with the highest standards of client care. Our approach to client care involves
- continually monitoring our performance,
- reviewing our systems and procedures, and
- striving to refine and improve our standards.
How do you keep my matter confidential?
We comprehend the importance of keeping our clients’ matters confidential and will take all necessary steps to maintain the privacy of your information.
How do you represent my interests?
Our primary goal is to represent our client’s interests in the best possible manner.
Please advise me on the realism of my expectations.
Yes, we will be happy to advise you on the realism of your expectations and help you understand what is achievable.
How will you confirm the cost involved in my matter?
At the outset of your matter, we will estimate the cost involved and our charging rate in writing. We will inform you promptly if there are any revisions to the cost estimate.
What are a Client Care Letter and Terms of Service?
A Client Care Letter and Terms of Service is a document that explains the level of service we will provide you and outlines both parties’ responsibilities.
Do you value feedback from clients?
Yes, we actively encourage and value feedback from our clients, whether positive or negative.
What happens if I have a complaint about your service?
Our goal is to address any shortcomings and continually improve our standard of service.