We strive to provide outstanding legal services accompanied by the highest professional standards of client care. We continually monitor our performance and conduct regular reviews of our systems and procedures to refine and improve our standards of client care.
We will always
- Find out what you want to achieve
- Keep your matter confidential
- Represent your interests
- Not discriminate against you for any reason
- Advise whether these expectations are realistic and achievable
- Deal with your enquiries courteously and promptly
At the outset of the matter we will confirm, in writing:
- The name and status of the person looking after your matter
- The best indication we can give you of the cost involved, and our charging rate
- Your instructions to us and the advice given to you
- An estimate of the approximate time the matter will take to complete
- Any action we need you to take and any information we need from you
- What action we will be taking
As the matter progresses we will:
- Keep you informed of developments
- Inform you if our cost estimate needs to be revised or if there is a change in personnel dealing with the matter.
- Advise you of any delays and the reasons for them.
After you have instructed us to take on your case we will issue you with a Client Care
Letter and Terms of our Service which explains in detail the level of service that we will
strive to provide to you. We will inform you of the person who is going to be responsible
for your case and their position in the practice. Where appropriate we will also advise you
of the person who will supervise your file if this is not also the fee earner.
Feedback and Testimonials
In order that we can continue and improve our service we actively encourage and value
feedback from our clients, whether negative or positive.
We monitor and evaluate any client complaints to identify and address any shortcomings
and failings in our business so that we can strive to continually improve our standard of