Our solicitors are proud to work diligently on behalf of our clients to help them with immigration law matters. Our law firm helps our individual and business clients with matters related to their respective needs regarding human rights law, providing them cutting-edge legal advice to realise their specific business and individual goals. Our team of immigration attorneys are well placed to offer our clients local expertise within a global context.
We specialise in immigration law along with all aspects of Asylum and Human Rights applications, (e.g. marriage or civil partnership applications) and the right to private and family life. Our immigration solicitors have extensive experience dealing with Tier 1, 2, 4, and 5 applications. We help asylum seekers and others with litigation and other important matters.
We are truly honored that our law firm has a long tradition of instructing experienced AIT Judges, QC’s, and learned barristers (each with not less than 15 years of experience) to represent our valuable clients at Immigration Tribunals and High Court, either for immigration appeal hearings or Judicial Reviews. We are proud to be able to contribute to our industry and legacy in this manner!
Services we provide:
- Initialattendanceandconsiderationoftheoptionsandindividualisedassessmentofthemost appropriate application ( if any)
- Advising on requirements of the immigration rules /guidance and specifiedevidence
- Advising on the method of submission priority (premium standardservicing)
- Evaluating supporting evidence to provide appropriatecounsel
- Helping clients to obtain further evidence by engaging with 3rd parties such as medical experts, banks, employers,etc.
- Preparing application with supporting evidence
- Preparing detailed representations with index and finalising application submission.
- Further submission/ providing updates on the progress
- Advising on the outcome of application /implications of status/application and next steps
The solicitors on our Immigration Team have been greatly endorsed and classified as top UK immigration lawyers. We not only pride ourselves on our high success rates and extraordinary standards of immigration law services but also on our fairness and transparency. We believe our firm services begin and end with our client and we are dedicated to providing the best client care and immigration advice in the UK!
Individual Immigration Advice and Services:
It is pivotal to mention that we are one of the UK’s top firms for immigration solicitors and civil liberties lawyers in Ilford. We can advise on a broad range of individual and business immigration issues including Appeals and Refusals, Judicial Reviews, Spouse Visas, Student Visas, Work Permit Visas, indefinite leave to remain, EEA Applications, Asylum, and Human Rights, British citizenship, Business Immigration Visas, Sponsorship Licence Applications, Innovator and Start-Up Visas and Investor Visas. Our top immigration solicitors and lawyers in Ilford, London are here to assist yours throughout the immigration process.
If you are already settled with indefinite leave to remain, or a British national and you are hoping for your partner/husband or wife or other family members to gain a residence permit of permanent residence with you in the UK, our top immigration lawyers have the expertise to provide advice, practical assistance, professional representation or court representation from start to finish. Our solicitors will provide the best immigration advice, which is personalised for each client in Ilford.
Our solicitors get personally involved through the process to minimise any stresses. Our highly qualified ranked team advises private clients as well as corporate, investors, and start-up or Innovators moving to live and work in the UK.
Business Immigration Advice and Services:
As well as private Immigration law cases, we can help with all your business immigration law matters including Investors Visas, Innovator Visas and Start-Up Visas, Sponsorship Licences, illegal working compliance, Points Based System, Sponsor Skilled Workers, Global Migration Planning, Temporary Workers, Education Institutions, Transfer Within the European Union, Refusal and Judicial Reviews, Sole Representatives. We are here to help you with all types of business immigration matters whether it is:
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension / Settlement
- New Innovator Visa – at least £50,000 investment
- New Start-Up Visa
- Tier 1 Investor Visa / Entry / Extension / Settlement
- Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa / Entry / Extension / Settlement
- Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa / Entry / Extension / Settlement
- Sole Representative of an Overseas Business
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Applications
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Audits and Compliance
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Renewal
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Revocations
- Tier 2 (General) Visa
- Business Visit Visa
We work closely with our high net worth clients no matter the size or complexity of their business or investment in the UK, we can meet you at our offices, at your place of choosing, or even online via Web Conferencing such as Cisco WebEx or Skype.
We take the time to understand our clients to provide them with the best bespoke and individually tailored service. Our top immigration solicitors and lawyers work closely with you to understand your business or investment objectives and will assist you with your business planning through our in-house business and corporate lawyers Ilford. By providing strategic business and immigration advice, our lawyers have consistently and successfully assisted our business clients to navigate through the UK’s complex immigration rules and business visa criteria. Our firm prides itself on having an unmatched high success rate in handling business immigration requests.
Our Immigration Advice and Services:
- Entry Clearance Visa / Leave to Remain Services
- Super Premium Service
- Premium Service At PEO in Croydon
- Immigration Appeal
- Immigration Judicial Review
- Administrative Review
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Permanent residency
- 10 Years Settlement Applications
- Long Residence Application
- Human Rights Law
- Article 8 and Article 3 Human Rights Application
- Human Rights Application
- EEA – Residence Card Applications
- EEA – Extended Family Member Visa Applications
- EEA – Retention of Right of Residence Applications
- EEA Visa Application – Appeal
- Fiancé / Spouse Visa Application – Appeal
- Family Visa Application – Appeal
- Parent Settlement Application
- Domestic Violence Visa Application
- Tourist Visit Visas
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension
- Investor Visa and Investor Visa Extension
- Start-Up Visa and Start-Up Visa Extension
- Tier 1 Investor Visa Application and Review
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence Audit, Maintenance and Compliance
- Tier 2 Work Permit Application and Review
- Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visas and Review
- Tier 2 Sports Person Visas and Review
- Tier 4 Student Visa Application and Review
- Sole Representative Visa Applications and Review
- Sponsorship Licence Applications and Review
- Domestic Worker Visa Applications and Review
- Asylum and Human Rights Application
- British Citizenship
- British Passport Applications
- Deportation and Removal Injunctions
- Immigration Bail Application
- Temporary Admission / CIO Bail Application
- Immigration Advice on Complex Immigration Matters
We have simple Rules for providing the Best Immigration Advice and Services to our clients:
Focus on serving our clients
From the very beginning, it has been our focus to serve you, our clients. It is very simple, we can only succeed if you succeed, and as such we are ultimately here to ensure you get the best immigration services and that we take great care that these services are provided well.
Specialized area of law, Immigration
We are dedicated specialists in Immigration Law. Mr Kayani has more than 20 years of experience. We ensure the best immigration services to all of our clients.
For the best expert legal advice on UK immigration law, contact Kayani Legal solicitors today.
Whatever your legal needs are, we love to help and welcome you to our offices located in Ilford, London. We know what is at stake and we make our experts available whenever they are needed without an iota of doubt.