Immigration Solicitors Covering All Types of Work Permits
With a phenomenal range of work permit types available to people of varying skill levels and circumstances, Kayani Legal dedicated immigration solicitors take pride in covering all kinds of applications. As such, we boast unrivalled expertise in the following categories:
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) – there is a limit of 1000 applications per year for this category, each of which must be sponsored by a ‘designated competent body.’ The endorsements will be assigned to the designated competent bodies in two phases: 500 will be available from 6 April to 30 September, and the second 500 from 1 October to 5 April the following year. These bodies are the Royal Society, Arts Council England, the British Academy and the Royal Academy of Engineering.
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) – Requiring a particular level of available finance to qualify, applicants looking to set up or take over a business in the UK should utilise this category.
- Tier 1 (Investor) – You do not need a job offer to apply for this category, as you will be assessed on your ability to invest £1 million in the UK.
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) – Following graduation, you may be entitled to apply for a work permit using this category. This is decided upon higher education authorities identifying you to have developed world-class ideas or skills that would benefit the UK.
- Tier 2 (General) – This category is for those wishing to fill a skilled job role that a settled worker cannot. Work permits for those targeting jobs with a salary of less than £150,000 fluctuate in their availability, with just 20,700 skilled workers allowed to apply from the year 2012 to 2013. There is no limit to those applying for jobs with a salary exceeding £150,000, though.
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) – If you have received job offers that require you to undertake preaching and pastoral work as a minister of religion, as a missionary or as a member of a religious order; you may apply using this category.
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson) – If you are a world-class coach or athlete, you will require sponsorship by the relative sport’s governing body to make a successful application in this category.
- Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) – This is further split into 4 subcategories, including long term staff, short term staff, graduate trainee and skills transfer. Please contact our team of expert immigration lawyers to further discuss these requirements.